Ashby's buddy Xander has some and they have been on my "wish list" for Ashby so that was a nice surprise for all of us. I took several videos but I am still experiencing technical difficulties with my camera. I finally took it in this morning to Best Buy - please fix it soon Best Buy.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Santa Claus Came Again - Thank You Grandie
Just when we thought we opened the last present Santa Claus came again for Ashby. Needless to say, she was lovin it!!!! Ashby is absolutely enjoying the phonics and number sticks (they are super cool) and the spongy bath letters/numbers are AWESOME.
Ashby's buddy Xander has some and they have been on my "wish list" for Ashby so that was a nice surprise for all of us. I took several videos but I am still experiencing technical difficulties with my camera. I finally took it in this morning to Best Buy - please fix it soon Best Buy.


Ashby's buddy Xander has some and they have been on my "wish list" for Ashby so that was a nice surprise for all of us. I took several videos but I am still experiencing technical difficulties with my camera. I finally took it in this morning to Best Buy - please fix it soon Best Buy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment