Sunday, December 16, 2007

A trip to see Santa Claus and Sea World

Why the trip to Santa? Not sure but I guess I guilt myself into thinking that it is what your suppose to do as a parent. I think it is crazy and I have decided not to take her again until she wants to. Yeah right - I will probably take her again next year. :) Anyway, the photo of our event is below and a snapshot of Ashby in line below. She did a great job waiting an hour to see Santa - the scary man who scared her.

Later that day after Ashby's nap we decided it was time to visit Sea World again. Sea World rocks for many reasons but one in particular they have the entire Christmas theme all around the place. And Ashby thought she was seeing and touching snow for the first time but little does she know - more on that later.



Snow machine in the Christmas tree lot - Ashby thought it was real.





No comments:

Post a Comment