We love all of you and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
Photos of our special day!
Ashby showing her bunnybear the presents Santa left under the tree. NOTE: I am hanging out a little in my shirt but who cares the photo is tooooo cute of Ashby and bunnybear.
Ashby is patiently waiting for Daddy and I to get our morning coffees ready before opening presents.
After Ashby opened the wagon she did not want to get out so she opened a few presents inside her princess wagon.
Thank goodness Grandie bought Ashby some really nice books because her daddy splurged on SPONGEBOB. They both love the show and I really can't stand Spongebob Squarepants. EEEKKK!
This is probably the last Christmas that Ashby will be pleasantly surprised and happy with paper and glitter markers.
Ashby reading and looking through the books Grandie sent - we LOVE books! Sidenote: you know you have a toddler when your television looks like mine. OH MY!
Isn't this beautiful - Great Grandma, Vera, made it.
More Wagon Playing
Of course, we have to have the sun shade in San Diego

That's not hanging out!
ReplyDeleteI cant stand Sponge Bob either!!! I think it is some type of mind control agent that makes people turn into zombies that want to buy everything they see in commercials.
DOWN WITH SPONGE BOB!!! ARRGH!