Christmas is much different this year and for many reasons. One, we live in San Diego and it is still warm. Secondly, Ashby is starting to understand and "get into" the Christmas season. All of this is fun for Aaron and I because I feel like a kid again. I love watching her expressions when we pass Christmas trees or see a snowman in a window. I will talk more about this as the holiday season continues but for now I have a video of Ashby opening up a gift from Poppa and Mimi. Also, Ashby and I have become crafty and each morning we have "art time." Check out our art projects below and if you are interested in knowing where I got these great ideas check out Enchanted Learning. I used this site a lot when I was teaching. It is great.
The Mailman arrived and it is for Ashby.
Art Time
Advent Calendar is a must each morning - Thank You Auntie Magda
What is an advent calender?
ReplyDeletehi e.
ReplyDeletean advent calender is one that counts down the days till Christmas. Also, each morning there is a surprise - candy. :)