I DID IT!
I have a few more things to do but I can pretty much say I am a Stroller Strides Instructor. YIPEEEEEE HOOORRRAYYYYYY! Ashby and I had our big day this morning at Otay Ranch Center with Sally. We were responsible for teaching the entire class and we did it.
I love the fact that I am teaching again, encouraging and getting to know other moms, getting fit, working out with my daughter, being an awesome role model for my daughter, and working all at the same time. I am so HAPPY today - so happy.
Most importantly, I learned once again that if you push yourself out of your comfort zone big things will happen. Who knew in October that I would be a Stroller Strides instructor? So AWESOME! A big thank you to the entire Stroller Strides staff for empowering me to do this - so cool.
I wanted to include a photo of me with my new Stroller Strides INSTRUCTOR hat but my camera is in the shop and Aaron has the other one. Trust me I will have one up soon. :)
Okay, I am done. :)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

girl i am SO proud of you!
ReplyDelete