The other night during dinner I was reading Ashby a book about Christmas and a little boy in the book was eating a candy cane. I couldn't resist pulling out the small box of mini candy canes I got the other day at Von's. She didn't know what to think but she liked it and A LOT. I told her that her Uncle Toby likes candy canes too and that he will probably have really BIG ones for her when we visit over the holidays.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Decorating the Tree and our first Candy Cane
Ashby thought putting the lights on the tree was cool but putting on the ornaments was the best. I liked the fact that our ornaments are all very low to the ground and clumped in one area. Also, thank you Auntie Julie for the ornaments - she loved opening the package and putting them on the tree.


The other night during dinner I was reading Ashby a book about Christmas and a little boy in the book was eating a candy cane. I couldn't resist pulling out the small box of mini candy canes I got the other day at Von's. She didn't know what to think but she liked it and A LOT. I told her that her Uncle Toby likes candy canes too and that he will probably have really BIG ones for her when we visit over the holidays.

The other night during dinner I was reading Ashby a book about Christmas and a little boy in the book was eating a candy cane. I couldn't resist pulling out the small box of mini candy canes I got the other day at Von's. She didn't know what to think but she liked it and A LOT. I told her that her Uncle Toby likes candy canes too and that he will probably have really BIG ones for her when we visit over the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It looks like you need some more ornaments...
ReplyDeletei am so thrilled you are visiting my blog. we love you e.
ReplyDelete