Last week Ashby and I started team teaching with other Stroller Stride instructors so needless to say I have been focused. I think everyone is tired of me saying that but it's the truth. It has been a great experience for me because it has pushed me to do things I would have never done - such as teaching exercises in front of other moms and putting myself out there. There have been so many pluses - new playgrounds each morning, new moms/babies to talk to, new places to see, and I always come away having learned something new about myself as a person and as a teacher.
So, that is my reason why my blog posting has fallen off to the waist side.
Here is a recap: The photos below show us at the Christmas tree farm in El Cajon last weekend. At first, Ashby was only into the rocks but soon realized that the trees were Christmas trees and that we were going to take one home. :) She got into it a lot more at that point.
The Friday before we visited the Balboa Lights with Magda and Xander. Mitch was out of town so he missed out.
Yesterday, Saturday the 15th, we visited Santa Claus at Fashion Valley. Ashby was completely FREAKED out as you can see in the photo. NOTE: It was not our intention to be in the photo with Ashby. She was so upset and scared of Santa that we had to sit with her and she didn't like that either. Aaron and I both decided since we waited in line for an hour that we HAD to get a picture with Santa no matter what. :) So enjoy our family photo of Santa Claus 2007. :)
Balboa Lights Continued
Aaron and Ashby by a BIG snow globe.
Magda and Xander - I'm not sure Magda is going to like this photo. :)
A photo of downtown from Laurel Bridge in Balboa Park
Also, I must add a photo or two of Aaron and Ashby's visit to Sea World. The weekend I had Stroller Strides training Aaron and Ashby were busy scoping out San Diego's hot spots. Check out how close they got to the dolphins at Sea World. Aaron said Ashby was having a BLAST and she totally enjoyed the eel's adventure underground. I wish I could have been there with them but I am glad Aaron and Ashby had time together.

No comments:
Post a Comment