They recently moved into a new home and it is absolutely beautiful. I had the opportunity to feel like I was on vacation because I had a gorgeous home to relax in (while Ashby slept) and when Ashby was awake we would visit the local park down the street. Thank you Julie, Paul, Skyler, Owen, and Spirit. We Love You!
Some photos of our lovely stay.
Ashby's Cousins
Sideways Skyler
The Cousins at the neighborhood park
Ashby following Skyler through the park.
Play Doh Time
My Sister and I
We took a lot of photos in the backyard Thanksgiving day and I think I did an excellent job on this one. :) However, my subjects are beautiful which made it easy. :)
Daddy Time = Rough Housing (not sure if you spell it that way or not)
Daddy and his little girl.
What a HANDSOME young man.
Just Me - enjoying the moment.
My little girl on Thanksgiving day - she is growing up fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment