I have started this tradition where I read to Ashby while she eats lunch and dinner. She enjoys hearing the books and I like the fact that she eats her food. She had a tendency before of just playing with it and tossing it over board. I think my conversations bored her. So it was Mimi's turn to read to Ashby during dinner. It was nice just watching my mom do all the work. :)
Ashby exploring with paint for the first time with her new art easel and art smock.
Mimi and Ashby relaxing on the couch. I have to figure out how to get rid of red eye.
Mimi and I took Ashby to Kid City and she really enjoys playing in the little house. Her goal for the day was to collect all the vegetables and fruits around the room and bring them to her little house. As for sharing her food with the other kids, that was not an option.
A video of pretty much nothing but just the Boone's and the Fulkerson chatting away. Ashby could care less what we are saying but just wants the M&M's in Mimi's hands.
Hotel Solamar, Talkin Southern, Free Play on the Bed, and a little anatomy talk.
Jack in the Box - MMMMMM Good
Grandparents = Goodies
Aren't grandparents awesome?
Flying Baby

No comments:
Post a Comment