This morning your mommy ran three miles in thirty two minutes. I am so proud of myself. I have always wanted to be a jogger - your Poppa and Mimi are joggers. They have entered races after races - a Half Marathon at one time. I think it is so important to be healthy and most importantly fit. For the first time in my life I am doing just that - trying to at least. I just did something I never knew I could do but until we try and stick to it we will never know.
THREE MILES IN THIRTY TWO MINUTES - SWEET!
My next goal is to begin entering jogging races. I will keep you posted.
As you can see in the picture Mimi surprised Ashby with a basketball hoop - she loves it and her daddy will really like it.

LOL, that's awesome babe!
ReplyDeletei am SO proud of you tara!~
ReplyDelete