Sunday, November 18, 2007

Am I Ready for More Than One?

One of the ladies in our Stroller Strides class has thrown out her back. She is having to go through physical therapy and is in obvious pain. The awesome ladies in our group have pulled together to help out our dear friend. Several moms have either dropped food off or have taken 1 of her 3 beautiful children for the morning. It was my pleasure to have her daughter.

I was a little nervous - being responsible for two babies and since one of them is not mine. EEEKKK! But if you know me well than you know your child will be well taken care of.

The drive to class went smoothly and more so because Ashby had an interesting friend to look at. As for the class, it went okay. I was using my friends stroller which is the SUV of strollers and I have to give my hat off to every women who pushes the SUV strollers. They are hard. Since Ashby was not in her typical stroller she managed to discover ways to climb out - hmmmmmm.... Not good.

All in all it went well and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I will definitely do it again if I am given the opportunity. And I can confidently say Ashby will be a great big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment