First, before I begin there are a few things I need to add to Roe's last post - can't believe I left these comments out.
* Roe is the loudest eater and sleeper ever!!! He snorts, snuffs, grunts, groans, and any other noise you can think of.
* Roe is the messiest eater ever - who cares if my food gets all over myself or clothes.
* Roe loves to stretch - LOVES to stretch and my favorite stretch pose is the "turtle pose." This is when he stretches out his neck, turns it side to side, and wrinkles his face at the same time. But how can I forget the moving arms - his arms move constantly. I have to tie them down so he will sleep soundly. :)
* Last but not least my little boy LOVES kisses. He loves to be kissed and massaged - loves it. His favorite time is the bath and having a baby lotion massage.
I LOVE YOU ROE!!!
Rita, a great friend and family member from Minnesota stopped by to visit while she was in San Diego.
My Silly Goose
I'm a Big Girl Look
Love the Goose Egg
My Babies
Aaron had a conference in San Francisco the first week in April so we decided that we would join him for the week. We stayed at the Omni and Ashby had her very own special room - it was super awesome!!!! For the first two days we just hung out in the room and toured the downtown while Aaron was being at the conference. The last two days we played together as a family, visited the Murir Woods (sp), and stayed in Sonoma Valley for a night.
The kids did great on the plane and luckily Roe is such an easy going baby - he is so MELLOW!!!!
Touring Downtown
Ashby gets tired quickly.
Ashby likes to hide behind my butt and jump out when she meets people by screaming "I am Ashby Julia Fulkerson."
4th Migraine this month - what is going on? Luckily, Aaron had his glasses and I just kept them on throughout the day - it helped a lot.
I'm trying to look hot.
Roe's first family trip.
Playing around with my Silly Goose.
I love you crazy girl.
The Family
Ashby is always called "Aaron's Mini Me" but I think here she is my "Mini Me."
Me
We are watching her stick float down the creek and hanging out inside a hallow tree. I was a little nervous to get inside of it b/c of bugs and so was Ashby. I decided that I had to brave and show her that it was no big deal.
An awesome toddler park in Sonoma Valley. Ashby has just recently started climbing the bars and it makes me so nervous to watch her. :)
Ashby loves her little brother but at the same time she wants to play rough. I am still working on teaching her how to be gentle with her brothers eyes, ears, and arms.
VIDEOS:
Wouldn't you like to have this room? So cool!!!
Sonoma Valley - Aaron has been working on teaching Ashby several Cat Steven songs and many others. Here is a special look into their singing. :)
Back from San Francisco
Check out that SMILE
Ashby pushes on his head but Roe doesn't care.
n

No comments:
Post a Comment