After the marathon I was running 9:30 miles. During my pregnancy, I was running to stay healthy and to keep my pregnancy weight down. It has almost been three months since Roe has been born and I am feeling back to my old self. I am going to join another running group in July and will begin training and entering local races. To keep myself focused I am going to keep track of my daily runs because my main goal is not to run everyday b/c it is apart of my life now but to increase my pace.
Sunday, April 26th 9:18 am
3 miles 30:18
Lap 1 9:54
Lap 2 10:32
Lap 3 9:55
I need to start out slower and increase my time and not do the reverse. :) I am a lot slower in Lap 2 but I contribute that to the steep hill I jogged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment