A girlfriend of mine gave her daughter a birthday interview (interview below)and intends to do it every year. I enjoyed reading her daughters answers that I started imagining what Ashby would have to say. During lunch today I asked Ashby the following questions and I was surprised by a lot of the things she talked about because I either had no idea what she was trying to verbalize or I was wondering why in the world is she saying that. It was a lot of fun and I plan on doing it every year just to hear Ashby's thoughts.
My name is Ashby .
My favorite book is my princess one with glitter on it .
My favorite vegetable is cooked carrots .
I love when my mom makes pasta and cheese for dinner.
I’m really good at hop scotch .
My best friend is Olivia and Kyle .
My favorite TV show is High Five .
The best movie I saw this year was the princess one that we watch on the DVD player.
Today I ate olives, prosciutto, strawberries, and milk for lunch.
The best trip I took this year was the campsite with bears .
My favorite snack is strawberry shortcake snacks .
When I grow up I want to be a princess with a real wand and magic (and she says: you will need to buy me some princess clothes) .
My favorite toy is all of my stuff (and she says: I use to have a Dora choo choo train but I don’t know where it is) .
My favorite game is Hi Ho Cherry-O
I love my family because I love you when you don’t put me in time out and I love you so much (and she says: I love you because you love me).
The best birthday present I got this year was a princess costume.
What I like about Mommy is that Baby Roe is sleeping and I am not sleeping (not taking a nap) Let me repeat the question: she now says she likes everything about me.
What I like about Daddy is he is really funny and a little bit silly like me.
What I like about Baby Roe is that he is a little cute.
What things are awesome? Leaf games (have no idea what she is talking about)
.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

very cute!! I am going to have to try that with Amelia. What a great tradition.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the interview about Mommy that was going around Facebook a month or two ago? It is adorable. If you haven't, check it out in my notes.
I hope to see you soon!
This is so wonderful. I wish I was there during the interview. She's so amazing.
ReplyDelete