Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Time

Fall is my favorite season but I must say the runner up is Spring. Longer days, planting flowers (Aaron planting flowers), and more outside play. Gotta love it!!

Easter Weekend - Roe turns two months old and Ashby goes egg hunting with 100+ kids her age at Liberty Station.

This years Easter eggs were decorated as what? If you guessed princesses you are right. :)

Question: Is decorating eggs stress free? Answer: Not with a three year old.





Easter Egg hunt at Liberty Station - all the eggs in the background were picked up by 4/5 year olds within 30 seconds.

My future teenager - check out that look.



My three year old again.



Ashby has a lot of boyfriends - boys that are friends. :) Even though Ashby is a princess everyday of the week she can still hang with the boys.



Easter





Very Serious Roe. Can you believe a woman asked me if he was a boy or girl the other day? Doesn't he scream "I AM BOY!"



Proud Daddy.



Aaron enjoys planting/gardening and he did a fantastic job landscaping our home in Minnesota so we decided to do the same here in SD. Yes, we are renting our home but Aaron and I cannot go another summer with the two dirt patches out front so Aaron and Ashby got busy.



My Boy!



Gardner Girl - she doesn't like bugs but likes to garden. I don't think she knows that the bugs live in dirt. She will find out soon enough - can't wait till she finds a worm.



Look at those LIPS!! I kiss them all day long and I can't get enough of them. SMOOCH!!



Oh my gosh - do I need to say more?





What's gardening without getting a little wet? A little while later Ashby was out in the yard butt naked running through the water. How can kids stand the cold water so well?



Yes, we are proud owners of a white Honda Odyssey minivan. I LOVE IT!!



Nine Weeks Old - Smiles, laughs, tracks, aims and hits his toys hanging off his tummy time mat, and does mini-pushups. Very proud mama.



Videos coming later!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh that first one with him in the red stripey is such an ashby face! and YAY for the minivan! gotta love it! you'd fit right in here, you'd be the third odyssey on the block!

    ReplyDelete