Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday's Run

So, last night was a little crazy - 10:00, 2:00 and a 5:00 feeding with Roe. While I was enjoying my 5:30 am coffee by myself Ashby decides to wake up. I knew Roe would be waking up soon so I got dressed and was out the door by 6:20. I started my run a little peeved off because Aaron forgot to charge my Garmin watch last night. I decided to run two miles so I could get back in time to help Aaron with the kiddos.

As I was finishing mile one I saw a girl running ahead of me and I thought to myself "you go girl." However, when she passed me running like a wild woman I said "b***h." She was my height and had the tightest running butt EVER - EVER!!! We were both running down the same straight street so I decided to catch up with her - NOT! But the good news is that she made me push myself even harder so I finished my two miles in under 20 minutes. So, a big thank you to the tight butt running lady.

But when I got home I did 35 lunges on each leg and 30 curb its for a firmer booty. :)

2 comments:

  1. That was totally my running butt in front of you! ;) not really, but I'd sure like to think so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting out there and pushing yourself. I slept until 6:45 and didn't run this morning-- slacker.

    You ran that at a great pace! WTG.

    Just think... soon people will be calling you the b-word as you cruise by them. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete