Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Daddy's Mini-Me

What do you do when your husband is away in Denver for a conference and is on the 27th floor of the Hyatt socializing? You drink a glass of red wine and look through old photos. :)

In doing so I discovered a lot of beautiful similarities between my children.

3 Months Old





Before I fixed red eye.
Also, I need to point out that the guy next to Aaron is his brother, Eric, and that my husband has been wearing the same logo T-shirt for almost 4 years. :)





another picture before photoshop and at a time when i did not exercise - hmmm.... the picture is blurry but it is the only one I could find that showed her smile - as for me - EEEKKKK





Daddy's First Mini Me, Ashby.



I want Roe to take his time growing up but I can't wait to see what my little boy is going to look like - maybe another Mini Me.

1 comment: