
Crystal Cove - my boy with a pink pacifier. His quiet moment with daddy while Ashby and I explore the tidepools.

Roe and I. (10 weeks old)

Whose the sassiest? She says, "I am."

So beautiful - my loves.


The photographer, Aaron.
Aaron takes so many photos that I can't keep up with them but this one in particular grabbed my attention. Maybe it was because I was there when he asked the guy to place his hands on the egg carton - who knows. I am surprised by the finished product but I just think it is a cool photo. What do you think?

Flying is downright scary to me and the thought of looking out a window is terrifying. However, as I look at this photo my husband took last week while flying back from San Francisco I can't help but wonder if I would have peered out the window to see such a spectacular view.

Aaron loves me as is - makeup free.

Daddy can't say "no" to his little girl. They left together to return a REI shirt and came back with a purple and white bike with pink tassels. Ashby said, "I have always wanted this bike." :)

I love you Aaron, Ashby, and Roe. Thank you for the late afternoon play times, spontaneous get-a-ways, and the other many surprises that each of you give me.

No comments:
Post a Comment