Sunday, February 24, 2008

Family Reunion

Aaron, Ashby, and I just got back from Morgan Hill (Aaron's hometown and where his sister, Julie lives). We had a wonderful time because it was a FAMILY REUNION and Julie's 36th Birthday. It was a GREAT time and everyone thoroughly enjoyed every minute we had together. Ashby was the "baby" and was swarmed with attention and love by all her cousins. She better enjoy it now because when they can drive they may not give Ashby so much attention anymore. :)

On a side note: Since I could not run with the West Coast Road Runners on Saturday I bought a day pass at 24 Hour Fitness and ran 9 miles on the treadmill. It took me exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes and it sucked. It was boring and it got old quick so how did I do it - DETERMINATION. :)

MORE FAMILY PHOTOS COMING LATER TODAY (WEDNESDAY)!!!

Cousin Skyler and Riya



Cousin Maddie



All the Cousins except Ashby - I believe she refused to leave her zoo animals in the living room to come into the dining room.



My Sister, Julie, who I love dearly.



Julie's new birthday shoes - only a couple hundred - love you sister :)



Cousin Maddie taking care of Ashby



All the Cousins together enjoying burgers - yummy.



Maddie and Riya reading to Ashby before I put her to bed.



Cousin Skyler and Owen reading Ashby to bed.



The Fulkersons




Everyday in San Jose it rained and it was cold. This is the only time Ashby was outside and we had to go in quickly b/c of the cold/wind. Thank goodness Auntie Julie has a big house to fit everyone comfortably.



All the Cousins



Family and friends together - so much fun.



More family footage of friends and family. Ashby playing with her Uncle Eric and Daddy's friends from high school (their daughters).



Couch Play



1 comment: