We ran 7 miles in 1 hour 15 minutes together through Coronado. It was AWESOME and Ashby was EXCELLENT. I had tons of healthy and not so healthy snacks but the big treat was when I gave her my mini water bottle from my fuel belt. Who would have guessed that the water bottle would give me two miles of silence. I am super proud of myself and my little girl.
Of course, since I do not plan on taking Ashby on all my long runs I had to have a photo of this milestone. Mommy and daughter together - being healthy.
After the run, there is usually a seminar. Luckily, they moved the workshop away from the playground. Ashby played for awhile but I was worried she would not let me sit and RELAX on the blanket.
Now, we are home and I am blogging while my legs relax and Ashby is showing Minnie Mouse her twin on t.v.

omg girl you are incredible!!! i have never run that long with the jogger! you are giving me hope for this summer!!
ReplyDeletethanks J.J. - I needed to hear something good this afternoon. :) I have no doubt that you will have your small/tight toned body back. you inspired me friend.
ReplyDelete