West Coast Road Runners has us running four times a week and this is on top of the long Saturday run. The minutes that we are required to run during the week are increasing which is preparing our body for longer runs. I am sticking to the schedule rain or sunshine and a big thank you to my husband b/c without his support I would not be able to do any of this. Aaron gets Ashby dressed for the day and prepares her morning breakfast while I run out the door.
I can't believe in one more week I will be running in the double digits - crazy.
After the run and a quick shower Aaron, Ashby, and I headed to our favorite place, Sea World. This time we checked out the show "Pets Rule."
Of course we must stop for photos alongside the beautiful flowers.
Ashby likes this part b/c you ride on a moving escalator alongside the penguins.
My Little Girl
Pet tricks in Action
FYI: This post should actually go with the post below b/c it is the same day. I discovered more pictures from our adventure on Aaron's camera.

girl you GO - you are super super awesome. i remember when i was running 8 miles and felt so AWESOME - can't wait to get back there again!
ReplyDelete