Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ballerina Girl

Ashby is starting a program called Twinkle Toes next Saturday. Twinkle Toes is a beginner dance class for 3 - 5 year olds and it lasts three months. I think it is a great choice because if she is truly "into" dancing we can think about other dance classes but for now three months sounds great to me. Ashby and I went today to buy her first pair of tap and ballet shoes. Also, you can't buy shoes without your first leotard and tights. :)

I wish I had my Flip video camera because when Ashby realized that her tap shoes made noise she was beside herself - BESIDE HERSELF!!! She said, "mommy we have to go home so I can practice." As soon as Aaron got home this evening Ashby wanted to show her daddy her dance outfits and shoes.

So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment