Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ashby's Third Birthday Celebration at Kidsville

Ashby's birthday was on January 6 but the celebration happened this weekend on the 24th at Kidsville. Everything I wanted out of her special day happened and I am blessed that all her wonderful friends were present to make her feel that much more special. Also, Poppa and Mimi were able to make it which was icing on the cake. :)

The kids started off by making their own crowns.



Very pregnant mommy enjoying the moment.



Pizza Time!!



Playing in Kidsville



Pirate Girl



Wait a minute - I need to fix my hair!



Grocery shopping during your party is a must.



Ashby really wanted a cupcake cake so she got it.



A few of her preschool friends.



Party is over!



My videos are shaky and sometimes I wonder what I am trying to film but I had a lot going on so forgive me.





Blowing Out the Candle



Poppa and Mimi stayed at Paradise Resort b/c Poppa was attending a conference. On Sunday they both watched Ashby while Aaron and I ran errands. It was sooooo nice - thank you both.







No comments:

Post a Comment