Sunday, January 18, 2009

34 Weeks Pregnant

The countdown has begun and I am ready for the arrival of little Roe. I am still running and I can always tell in the first couple of steps if he is going to let me run or not - depending on how he is positioned. I had a great week - 2 days of walking and 3 days of running. At my last doctors appointment I gained 7 more pounds so the grand total is 20 pounds. If I can continue to gain a pound a week until delivery it looks like I may gain the recommended amount - 25 to 30 pounds. I am crossing my fingers because I am just so short that any weight gain shows instantly.

Aaron has started running and has joined the running group, West Coast Road Runners, that I joined last spring in preparation for the Rock-n-Roll Marathon in June. We are very proud of him. I am hoping for a fast recovery after delivery because I would like to run the Carlsbad 5000 in April with Aaron and the kiddos.

I hope I can continue to run till the day I give birth - that would be really cool!



Off to Sea World - we had a great morning visiting the playground, riding a big girl ride, and visiting the sharks. Ashby really enjoyed herself and even more so because we haven't been in such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment