Friday, October 10, 2008

What do you think?

So, my awesome husband who is supportive, sweet, loving, intelligent, and everything else tells me all the time that all the events that pull him away from me are hard work. Well, I know it is hard work but who is kidding who - he gets to socialize with other adults, drink foo foo's, go to the bathroom when he wants, or just do nothing while his lovely stay-at-home-mom cares for our beautiful child, Ashby. :)

Don't get me wrong this post is truly a "teasing post" for my husband. As I was searching my husbands facebook for fun I ran across a few photos that I have never seen before - check out below.



Oh poor Aaron, what a difficult conference this must have been for you. :) I love you best friend and I am just poking a little fun at you. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, OMG right! Two colleagues (from our PR firm)and a prominent tech blogger. I was working my ass off that week. Sweating blood...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Aaron looks like a rock star promoter with his new band.

    ReplyDelete