Thursday, October 2, 2008

17 Weeks and 4 Days

Yippeee Hoorrayyy! I had another check-up this past Tuesday and was pleasantly surprised to find out that I am 17+ weeks pregnant and that every Sunday is a NEW week. Sweet - I am almost at the half way point. :) The nurse practitioner said everything looks great - tests are negative, heartbeat sounds strong, and total weight gain is 6 pounds. In two weeks we will have the anatomy ultrasound and find out the gender - so excited.

As for running, I finished 2 miles this morning and wanted to go longer but needed to get home. I am registered for a 5K on October 18th so that should keep me moving.

I forgot to post my "maternity shot" last Friday so in the picture below you can see my "baby bump." On another note, I really need to invest in another sports bra - I am looking a little droopy. :)



After looking at this photo again I can't help but not laugh out loud - I look like I am on crack. I am just not comfortable taking photos partially nude. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment