Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We're Having a Boy!!!!!

Yes, we found out last Thursday that we are expecting a little boy. We are all very excited and eager to meet this little fellow. Poppa already calls him "the boy." Ashby is looking forward to holding him and playing doctor.

During the ultrasound it was discovered that I have a low lying placenta so I have been given strict orders no running or anything else considered strenous. I am bummed but obviously the most important thing is keeping myself and "the boy" healthy. I am cleared to walk so I walk every morning - every morning. I have another ultrasound on December 2nd and most likely my placenta will have moved up and in that case I will be cleared to run again. My Stroller Stride mommies are keeping me in check and not letting me do anything during class but just show the exercise once and that is it.

All in all we are happy crew over here and counting down the months.

No comments:

Post a Comment