Sunday, October 26, 2008

October Videos - Videos - Videos

Mimi Box





A "time out" on our way to Bates Nut Farm.





Bates Nut Farm









Ultrasound Day - Waiting for my appointment to begin. Ashby loves her Auntie Julie - I wish I could hear the conversation but for some reason it is really low. You will notice that when Ashby throws the toy car she immediately looks over at me because she knows she did a "no no."



Playing with Obeia



Last night we had dinner with our good friends Henry and Glenda. We had to capture Ashby's reaction to the teppanyaki experience. I should have warned her about the fire but it was okay.

On another note, I rarely have video of myself so it was interesting to watch. I obviously had something stuck in my teeth because I am digging for something the entire dinner. :)







One week till Halloween and Mimi's visit - we are very excited!!!! So, Aaron and I have been busy cleaning and organizing the backyard because that is Mimi's favorite spot while she visits. As for the front, Aaron and Ashby added some final Halloween decorations. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment