Monday, October 6, 2008

Visit to Uncle Paul and Auntie Monique's House

Saturday morning we left for Rancho Santa Margarita where we visited family - Aaron's uncle and family and grandmother. We had a great time and as always Monique is a wonderful host. Ashby had fun playing with her cousins but was getting annoyed with them because they kept calling her "baby Ashby" instead of "big girl Ashby."

Auntie Monique



Relaxing and eating tooooo much brie cheese - yummy.



All the cousins and friend eating spaghetti together. Ashby wanted Adam's attention the entire time and the poor kid just wanted to eat. :) Ashby will only eat plain pasta with parmesan cheese and Auntie Monique did not have any so Ashby refused to eat her dinner. I was trying to show her that it was good by eating some - it did not work. :) I have decided if she doesn't eat what I give her - oh well!



Uncle Paul attacking Sue's head - silly Uncle Paul.



Ashby discovered the marshmallows very quickly - loves marshmallows!!! Sidenote: the bruise is from hitting her head on the side of her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment