
Grocery shopping is getting harder and harder with my little one and especially now that I am preparing meals from recipes. Recipes make you "search" and look for specific items versus picking up a box. I heard this morning in Stroller Strides that Von Grocery store delivers groceries for a 5.00 charge. I think I am going to check it out and save little things for Trader Joe's. However, I must admit Ashby did great yesterday because she was the "driver" of the store. This was our first time using the car and she loved it.


Ashby enjoys playing and rolling in the sand before and after class. It drives me crazy because I want her to stay clean - oh well I know that is a silly thought.

Ashby receives a present from Poppa and Mimi. Ashby likes helping me check the mail and she really likes getting presents. The video is short and doesn't really show much but I tried.
Saturday we visited Julian's wine and art festival. We had visions of enjoying a glass of wine and listening to music but after an hour past Ashby's nap she lost it. We ended up packing up ship and drove home. All in all it was a great "short" time.
Sunday I got a HORRIBLE migraine and it pretty much knocked me out for the day. Aaron and Ashby went out for a cup of coffee together and gave me a little time to relax in the dark.

Check out the shoes!

A lovely picture of Ashby and I at Mission Hills. The have the best breakfast - thank you Aunti Magda and Uncle Mitch for telling us about it!

A Photo of Us taken by Uncle Paul over Labor Day Weekend

is mission hills in either ocean beach or pb??
ReplyDelete