Sunday, October 14, 2007

Summary of our Weekend

We have been pretty busy this weekend, October 13 - 14th, in Little Italy. Aaron decorated Ashby's first pumpkin (video of that coming tomorrow), we visited a play ground in Mission Beach, and attended Little Italy's Fiesta Festival where Ashby had her hand and face painted for the very first time.

Enjoy!

Ashby's new thing is to dive into the sand and immediately get herself dirty.



While Ashby was getting her first flower tatto on her hand she was very serious. She kept her head close to my chest and never moved.





An entire street had nothing but chalk artists and the work was amazing.





After Ashby's nap we went back out to the festival. I wanted a cup of coffee but of course the lines were insanely crazy. As we were walking back to check on the chalk artists progress Ashby saw the fact painting stand and wanted down immediately. She walked up to the stand and I told her to choose a picture of what she would like on her face. She chose the butterfly. So cool.

I'm not sure what I am doing in this picture but I look crazy and Ashby looks crazy serious. :) Mom - between us - I need Visalign for my bottom teeth. he he he he








Finished Product - Doesn't it look awesome? Ashby chose this picture out of many. She wanted a butterfly.



1 comment: