Ashby's second Halloween is much different from last year. We were in San Francisco and she did not have a clue as to what was going on. She is starting to get it this year - pumpkins turn into Jack - o - Lanterns, bats and witches show up in the corner of the television while watching cartoons, and people give you special treats in a bag everyone calls a trick or treat bag.
This morning at Stroller Strides the kids were dressed up in costume. Note: Ashby was not because I could not risk her pumpkin outfit getting ruined for tonights festivities in Little Italy. However, thank you to Grandie and Auntie Julie she had a Halloween shirt and pants to match. Afterwards the children had a mini parade around the black top and trick or treated around the strollers. Ashby was confused but they all were. What you mainly saw were parents making sure their kid got the next treat in the next stroller. The treats were healthy and I am not going to pass up a unique treat that I can use down the road to bribe Ashby. I think all the moms were thinking the same thing.
Some photos below but video will have to wait till later b/c I am still experiencing video issues - ARRGHHHH. Ashby's thoughts on the mornings events.
Happy Halloween Ashby - I love you and I can't wait to see you in your pumpkin outfit tonight. Pictures of that coming as well.
What am I suppose to do with this bag? I thought it was my purse from Poppa and Mimi.
I think he is dressed silly but I am not sure.
My mommy always says "dont' take things out of other children's strollers but now I am suppose to? I am confused.
This part really stressed out Ashby because the lady behind her was trying to move or put her hand on her arm during the photo shoot and she didn't like it. Ashby's face turned to worry and she started calling for mommy. Love her.
All of her friends at Stroller Strides.
I am ready to go play and slide down the slides.
A few of my mommy's friends and mine. We had a potluck today and my pretzels were yummy. My mommy's cookies did not make it but she brought brownies. Another story for later. :)
You didn't think I would forget my baby, bunnybear, to my Halloween Party.

No comments:
Post a Comment