Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Last of the Photos and Videos from Duluth

I can't believe it but I lost my camera for the second time this week so I am behind on posting my favorite photos from Duluth and one last video. Please excuse the side ways photos but Ashby is up and I can't fix it till later.

Ashby at Mimi's Office





Poppa is showing Ashby how to eat spaghetti



After the spaghetti dinner Ashby can't have enough of Poppa





Ashby would sit on the stool next to Poppa's black chair and would proceed to climb up and down




Uncle Toby and Ashby playing outside with the rocks









Poppa's Frog - keeps coming back



Anytime Ashby wants to play in her "whale pool" we just have to buy a ticket. She loved it!





Yes, my dad has a wife beater on and blue jeans. He was called into the pool by Ashby and he couldn't resist jumping in.









Uncle Toby being Uncle Toby




Uncle Toby just watching Ashby's new tricks



The two steps leading to the kitchen and living room gave Ashby a daily workout. She would start way back in the kitchen and scoot on her booty to get to the top step and down into the living room.



If I was sitting in the black chair Ashby would move me over and call for Poppa and dog.



I really enjoyed being able to walk outside an dplay in our own yard. It was really nice and relaxing.





Up the street from my parents house - the Duluth Pizza Train goes through here. My mom and I were out walking with Ashby and a deer was eating along the railroad tracks but you can't see it in the picture.



Ashby loves playing in Chachie's bed. She thought it was great but Chachie did not like it.



Each morning Ashby would want to water the plants and herself. :)



Ashby and Poppa



Ashby being Shirley Timple

I am not lying when I tell you that two people stopped my mom and I in the mall and asked if they could take Ashby's picture. Some of you may think I am a bad mom b/c I said sure. They were grandparents so I didn't see a concern. Each set said she looked just like Shirley Temple. I see it a little - the curls.





VIDEOS of the POOL
Ashby loves water so much that I wish our building we live in had a pool. Oh well, you can't have everything. Ashby just had a ball playing in the whale pool but the sad thing is she had only one day to do it. The other four days it was cold, damp, and windy.





No comments:

Post a Comment