One day Ashby is going to ask me about her early years and before I can't remember anymore I think it is important to list all the words she is saying now. I am always concentrating on "signing" which I am a firm believer of but she her vocab is getting bigger so here goes the list of words Ashby can say well and says in her own way.
* eyes
* me
* blue
* be bop
* art
* door
* outside
* go-go (car)
* sit
* dog
* ice
* mommy
* daddy
* cat
* socks
* baby
* shoes
* water
* cookie
* cracker
* Ashby (Abby)
* Mimi
* No (a new one)
* ball
* cat
* some letters of the alphabet
* Zeeb (our family cat)
* banana
* bubbles
* i know there are more but i am already forgetting - ARRGHHHH (will have to come back later to finish the list)
Other Stuff:
* the other day Ashby signed "potty" while she was using the bathroom - i think potty training is around the corner
* pretends reading books and says or signs certain words aloud
* pretends feeding and washing her animals
* starting to run - in her own way
* kicks a ball
* talks non-stop and some words I can completely understand
Well, I need to stop this because I have to get Ashby and I ready to go to the park. Aaron and I purchased a BOB stroller and I am so excited. I am a jogger now - lol! I plan on keeping track of my progress on this blog so stay tuned.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i am so excited that you got a BOB!!!! and yay ashby for all the words - she is right at word explosion time...write them all down and then stop at 200 cause otherwise you will lose your mind trying to keep up!
ReplyDelete