Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Personal Update

Hi Everyone,

I decided to do something different so I am going to give you a personal update on pretty much any and everything.

* It is bloody HOT right now in San Diego and i wish the sun would hide for a few days.
* Ashby and I are really enjoying Stroller Strides and the workouts are INTENSE.
* Aaron is busy working around the clock and things are sounding good.
* We leave for San Francisco next week to accompany Aaron on a business trip. Looking forward to leaving my "to do list" and enjoying some outside days with Ashby.
* My grocery list is so long that I have decided to go this evening and leave Aaron in charge of Ashby while she sleeps.
* Aaron's mother is coming to visit in a few weeks. I can't wait for her to see Ashby again. Also, we will be seeing Aaron's grandmother, Vera, and other family members. I like for Ashby to see her cousins, grandmother, and great grandmother.
* My hair is getting long and the color looks BLAH so something new should happen soon to it.
* My house is extremely dirty right now it will be clean tomorrow. Thursday's have always been my cleaning days and this goes back ten years.
* I am giving up on worrying about Ashby's fingerprints everywhere.
* I can't reflect anymore because Ashby is up from her nap. She napped for 2.5 hours. I think it is being outside all morning with the Stroller Strides and playing afterwards in the park. Gives me an opportunity to get dressed and have a few minutes for myself.

We are off to Sea World and not the grocery store. I am sure Ashby will enjoy Sea World far more than grocery shopping this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment