Ashby and I are in Duluth right now and we are thoroughly enjoying the COLD/DAMP weather. We flew out Saturday morning at 8:45 and barely made our connection in Minneapolis for Duluth. Luckily, I sweet talked a young gentleman into driving us to "C26." Supposedly, he was only allowed to drive people to "E" and "F." The driver got us there just as the last person was boarding the plane. The flight from Minneapolis to Duluth is only 45 minutes so I was extremely happy that we made it and was on our way to see Popa, Mimi, and Uncle Toby.
As soon as we arrived, Mimi and Popa had a bouquet of balloons for Ashby. She was surprised and a little confused. Within minutes she remembered Mimi and everything was okay. It has been awhile since she has seen Popa so that took a little bit. All of our luggage arrived but the car seat. Thank goodness NWA provided a car seat. It was not my Britax Marathon but it worked. :) After an hour at the airport we stopped by to see Uncle Toby at work. He was pleasantly surprised to see Ashby and I.
I have taken a lot of video and photos so check back sometime Thursday because our adventures will be online. However, there will not be any photos of Ashby in the pool or water ring that was bought for her. As soon as we arrived, the weather has been fall like - cold, windy, and damp. Oh well, I have enjoyed it because San Diego is always warm and sunny.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

UM HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? Duluth!?!?!?! Please tell me you are coming down to visit us AFTER we return from my mom's on Monday??? OMG Alla would just die.
ReplyDelete