Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On the Road Again - I just can't wait to get on the road again

Aaron is known for singing the 'on the road again' every time we leave for a trip. Ashby beat him to it and started singing the song before Aaron even began loading the van. We left for the bay area on Sunday and stayed for 6 nights - two at Aunti Julie's house and the rest at Hotel Shattuck in Berkely. We had a GREAT time! Aaron was busy with work but the kids and I met with some old friends, the Raponis. Also, the hotel was positioned right next to a kids museum and the Berkeley library so we were kept busy.

This particular trip was different b/c Roe can WALK! He is into EVERYTHING and I am exhausted by the end of the day. :)

Restaurant in the middle of nowhere



Skyler and Owen are just WONDERFUl cousins! They are patient, kind, and always make Ashby feel on top of the world. Thank you cousins!





Hotel Shattuck



No comments:

Post a Comment