The last month has been a blur. Between Grandie and Mimi's visit, Roe's first birthday, and all the days my little ones have been sick has kept me away from posting.
A few things for me to remember:
* Ashby married Trenton, school mate from preschool, the other day. She talks about him a lot and makes special craft activities just for his cubby. The other day he yelled after her and said "I Love You Ashby!"
* Roe loves the family broom I use for cleaning. I can't clean without Roe crawling and screaming for the broom. Crazy boy.
* Roe took his first official step on my birthday, February 11th, at the Liberty Station park.
* My mom and I were out running errands with the kids in the neighborhood. One of our stops was the local bank and Mimi overheard Ashby say "Roe, you are embarrassing me." I guess Roe was being loud when his sister did not think it was the right time.
* Roe is a dancer and singer. When his big sister takes off twirling and jumping around the living room he can't help but join in. Also, Ashby feels strongly that her voice is similar to Ariel's so when she is practicing Roe pipes in.
* I don't remember Ashby eating carpet but Roe is addicted to picking and pulling carpet - don't know why. It drives us all nuts but the doctor said it was fine. I am worried he is going to get a fur ball.
* Another thing my wild boy likes to do is climb. He will climb anything and does not care or realize he could get himself seriously hurt. I have to watch Roe every minute of the day because he will get into something that he shouldn't be in.
* Ashby surprised me this afternoon by helping me fold clothes and put them away. I have no idea what got into her head but she seems little older to me. :(
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment