Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ashby's First Field Trip, Visit to the San Diego Fair, and Roe's Growing Personality

I was so excited to attend Ashby's first field trip. I wanted to see her with her friends and I was eager to watch her reactions to the entire experience. I think the part she enjoyed the most was having another school friend and her grandmother ride with us. She felt very special. I was VERY surprised to see how involved Ashby wanted to be during the performance. They asked for volunteers and Ashby participated twice. At her age I believe I was shy and preferred to watch others so I am hoping she stays this way - go getter and involved.

Also, the entire experience made me realize just how much I want to continue being involved in her education - Room Parent here I come. :)



San Diego Fair - First Pony Ride

Aaron surprised Ashby (and me) by taking last Friday off so we could go to the San Diego fair. We had a GREAT time!





First Ferris Wheel Ride



Roe's awesome personality - mellow and very happy.



Yes, it is that time - SOLIDS!!!

I put Roe in the highchair just to see how he would look - what a big boy.



FYI: Yes, I sound a little dorky "Whose the big boy?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment