Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Variety of Stuff

Hanging Out

Ashby and I enjoy the days I have off from teaching because we can take our sweet time doing any and everything. We eat breakfast when we want, brush our teeth when we desire to, and play outside as much as we want. The mornings I teach it is go go go go and rush rush rush which usually leads to us being even more slower. :)

This Wednesday morning I wanted to capture my daughter playing outside at almost 27 months old. WOW!!!





One of Ashby's Favorite Friends

Ashby and her friend love to play together during and after Stroller Strides class. Without her friend it would be difficult to teach sometimes. After class they chase one another and usually end up playing in the dirt. A funny thing to point out is that they share the same birthday - maybe that is why they bond so well with one another.





More Photos of Mimi's Visit









Mimi is not going to like this photo of herself but Ashby's face is priceless. Gotta love the boo boo's.



A Little Blurry



2 comments: