Monday, April 7, 2008

Ashby

Some new things my daughter is saying or doing or finds funny.

* Farting and burping is the coolest thing ever. Ashby will say "mommy, I farted" and laugh and laugh the entire time. I think she likes the noise it makes. She can't really say "excuse me" but she is trying.

* I just put her down for a nap and she said "night night."

* Anytime she sees a boy she has to make it known "that is a boy or no mommy he is a boy." Even though she has a new friend and he is a boy but I guess Brody passed Ashby's test. :)

* She likes to have her nails cut and daddy did it for the very first time this morning.

* Rocks are still the coolest and we have to stop a hundred times to pick up a few here and there.

* Saturday mornings daddy takes Ashby out for a doughnut while I am out on my long runs.

* I had to buy Ashby her own lip gloss because she kept using mine and my stuff is expensive.

* She can't get enough of Poppa and Mimi presents in the mail - she loves them all and gets so excited when she sees a new box.

* Pizza is yummy.

* She hugs and kisses all her friends goody-bye when we leave the park or play dates. She says "bye friend."

* The other day a plane was flying overhead and Ashby said "Mimi is up there." I can only assume Ashby thinks Mimi is always flying in the sky from San Diego to Duluth, MN.

* The other day she saw a guy and said "daddy, daddy, daddy" and I said that is not your daddy. I realized it was because he had several tatoos. I figured this out and said where is daddy's tatoo and she pointed to her chest. It is so funny to see how much they know or connect but they just can't spit it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment