Well, well, well, I can officially say I am a "runner." I ran 16 miles this morning in 2 hours and 56 minutes. It was a train/run which means we drove and left our cars at the train station in Solana Beach. The train took us to Oceanside, which is 16.2 miles away. We had to depart the train and run back to Solana Beach - pretty cool!!!! I was intimidated while I was in the train b/c we were going so fast and it was still a 12 minute train ride. I was thinking how in the world was I suppose to run this distance? I did it and so did a lot of other novice runners.
This Saturday we jump down to 11 and next Saturday we are back up to a 30K. I am LOVING IT!!!! The countdown to June 1st has BEGUN!!!!!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

we used to vacation in del mar once a summer:)
ReplyDelete