We also had several things to celebrate - Uncle Paul's Birthday and Roeann's Belated Birthday. It was nice seeing everyone together.
The Jeep Ride - I was nervous but Adam did a fantastic job driving slow and Ashby didn't know what to think.



Art Time - She is growing up

Playing with Auntie Monique and her cousins in the backyard.


I WANT a wagon for Ashby (HINT HINT HINT to anyone who has extra CASH) :) Uncle Paul and Monique bought this cool wagon from the Orange County Market and it rocks. The wagon has a cushion so if Ashby wants to take a nap she could and a canopy to cover her from the sun. :)


Oh Yeah Baby - Hot Stuffspan>

Aaron wants this car more than Ashby does because it is electric and remote.

Aaron getting scratches from his Mom, Roeann.

Roeann is trying to give Ashby a kiss but she can't won't stay still long enough. :)

Grandie is opening her "belated" birthday gifts. Happy Birthday Roeann!

Videos
The Live Jeep Ride
I had to put another video of the Jeep ride online because Ashby had no idea what was going on but she kept saying "go."
Aaron and Ashby both want this car BAD. Aaron loves the idea that he can move Ashby around by a remote and Ashby likes to play with the buttons/knobs inside the car.
Grandie bought Ashby several gifts and she was just tickled pink. At this stage I think she enjoys the actual "bag" that the gifts come in more. I am sure the older she gets that will change. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment