Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Uncle Paul and Monique planned a special getaway for their family in San Diego. Aaron and I were thrilled they chose San Diego because it gave us an opportunity to visit. Their sons, Jeremy and Adam, are amazing young boys. They are polite, creative, easy going, and they love Ashby.

On Monday, Aaron and I decided to relax inside because it is so HOT outside. After Ashby's first nap we went to the science museum in Balboa Park and discovered a cool play are called "Kid City." Ashby had a blast playing with the grocery carts, stacking big blocks, and telling other children "No." Ashby's favorite word at the moment is NO. I am sure someone else has or is dealing with the same issue and if so any suggestions?

FYI: It was a VERY HOT day in San Diego and even hotter inside the Midway.



No comments:

Post a Comment