Ashby has been sick for seven days. She had a fever for four days and has had a consistent cough/drippy nose. I am relieved that she is sleeping better. The cold has changed her nap schedule but I know I need to be flexible. Hopefully, as soon as she returns back to her old self she will be fine with one nap in the afternoon. I feel so bad for her and I just want her well.
I am afraid that I may be catching her cold but my good friend, Magda, told me about Zicam. Zicam supposedly kills your cold before it even begins but the trick Magda says is that you have to take it as soon as you feel "dodegy." I hope I caught it in time but I will keep you posted for all you viewers who care about my health. :)
The video below is short but sweet. My beautiful baby giving Obeia love. She loves Obeia so much and as you can see Obeia loves her.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh i hope you don't catch it! no fair for mamas to be sick...the zinc works!
ReplyDelete