Thursday, April 5, 2007

Ashby's First Swimming Adventure

Ashby attended her first swimming class on Wednesday. At first she was hesitant and upset but within ten minutes she became a pro swimmer. As you will see in the first video Ashby and I were a little freaked out but her dad was there to calm us both. Ashby is a true water baby.

First Moments: Ashby found a cute boy to flirt with while prancing in her swimsuit.



First Time in a Pool: The goal is to have your baby away from you in the water but I did not know this at first.



Ashby and I are getting the hang of it and thank goodness we found a duck for Ashby to hold.



Ashby and Daddy enjoying the water together but poor Aaron had to listen to my neurotic behavior.



Going Home

1 comment:

  1. you ARE a crazy person but you look incredibly skinny so i think i'll let it slide:) you go girl.

    ReplyDelete