Monday, April 2, 2007

Baby No More - Toddler Time

Ashby is growing so quickly that I am scared, excited, and sad all at once. Walking means she is becoming more independent and that makes me sad. My little girl no longer wants me to hold her like a baby or cuddle. The only time I can get my cuddling in is in the morning over Curious George. Ashby is so "into" Curious George that she doesn't even notice we are snuggling or that I am stroking the adorable fat rolls along her legs and arms. It is the sweetest time of my day - Ashby drinking milk and eating grahm crackers while I adore her over my morning coffee.

Things we "the parents" think we have heard or seen:

New Signs:

* whale
* dolphin
* sheep
* help
* cry
* cracker
* home
* sing
* share (clear sign of it on April 3)

New Noises:

* donkey
* duck
* rooster (April 3)

Words we think we are hearing:

* hot sauce

1 comment:

  1. yay for all the new signs! i need to get alla down here after her nap so she and i can watch all the new videos together!

    ReplyDelete