We spent Easter in Rancho Santa Margarita at Uncle Paul and Monique's house. I am thrilled they live so close and Ashby loves playing with Jeremy and Adam. They are awesome kids and they are so kind to Ashby. We had a great time playing, eating good food, and relaxing. Easter Sunday was spent visiting Aaron's grandmother's church and hearing her sing in the choir, eating more good food, and playing with the cousins. We had a great time and appreciated Monique's hospitality.
The first video is shaky and dark. I think I was still sleeping because it was 6:20 am. The second video is better but not much. I still was not awake. The third video shows Ashby in her Easter dress. She looked beautiful but for some reason Aaron was holding the camera wrong.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment