Ashby was almost seven months old when we met our dear friends, Alla and J.J. They introduced "Signing Time" to us and we were hooked. I always knew that I would sign with Ashby but my intention was to introduce the typical words "more" "all done" "gentle" "drink" or "milk." The Signing Time series covers a wide range of topics and Ashby enjoys it so much that I sign and speak pretty much everything.
Aren't you proud Grand Mommy and Popa?
Ashby has signed:
ball
cat
wind (just today)
walking
more
horse
dog
cat
fruit
vegetable
hat - your favorite sign
cow - just yesterday started mooing like a cow
shoe
sock
train
airplane - one of your first signs
boat
ball
baby doll
wash hands
cheese
sleep
brush teeth
t-shirt
eat
milk
cracker
banana
all done - finished
bird
fish
frog
tree
dolphin
octopus
share
clean up
bath
light
lobster
butterfly
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you go ashby girl! we are SO proud of you! isn't signing time AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteTell Alla and JJ "Thanks!" from me! I am glad she is having so much success with Signing Time. Thanks for blogging about it.
ReplyDeletewww.signingtime.com
www.signingtime.com/rachel