Monday, March 12, 2007

Our Daily Schedule - Give or Take

6:30 - 7:15 Ashby wakes up

7:15 - 7:45 Milk, grahm cracker, and a little "Signing Time"

7:45 - 8:00 Breakfast

8:00 - 9:30 Finish "Signing Time" while I clean the kitchen. Next, we begin or morning walk (we usually walk downtown but sometimes we walk along the harbor) and finish in the Doma's exercise room. Ashby usually gives me ten minutes to either workout my legs or arms. I wish the tv would play aloud but instead you have to listen to it on 88.1 J.J. are you proud of me?

9:30 - 10:00 Ashby goes in the Pack-n-Play while I get dressed and plays with my makeup

10:00 - 12:00 Run errands, go to the library, Gymboree Play and Music (Ashby is on Level 3), or to a nearby park

12:00 - 12:30 "Signing Time" and/or play time while I prepare lunch

12:30 - 1:00 Lunch time

1:00 - 1:15 Reading time in Ashby's room

1:15 - 3:00 Nap time - yeah!

3:00 - 4:00 Play time

4:00 - 5:00 Mini walk and Ashby is beginning to use her toy walker (which you will see in the video below) and a COLD coffee at Cafe Italia

5:00 - 5:45 More play time

5:45 Start Dinner

6:30 Bath time

7:00 Bed


** I think one day Ashby will be interested in seeing how her toddler days were scheduled. The strange thing about this schedule is that it seems pretty laid back - right? NOT. If you are a mom I am sure you know that this is just a rough sketch because you just never know what truly is going to happen. I try to go with the flow and be the best mom I can be. That sounds really cheesy but it is true.

It's all good!


Walking in the front of where we live - the Doma building. Scroll down for general information on the building.




Inside the lobby:

1 comment: